Friday, July 24, 2009

It's not fair... why do I have to wear a face mask???

This die-hard little ball player of mine would like to know WHY....he has to wear a face mask when batting and none of his friends do!!!  I think the photo's will say it all!  Ohhh, to be 10 again...isn't life just rough Cam! : )





This little mishap was the result of a ball that tipped his bat and came up to hit him in the mouth. He actually finished batting and pitched the last inning....blood and all!  I don't want to see the dental bill on this one! (Update....we do have a grey tooth and hope not to lose it!)


This one....a toss up between kids being kids and absolute
stupidity!  He thought it was a bright idea to be catcher to 
an amateur pitcher...w/o a mask!

2 comments:

Traci said...

hey atleast he posed for pictures! hope he is ok!!!

Neeley's said...

Oh Traci....not only did he pose, he was sooo proud of it! I was a hysterical mess, all I could see was blood and Jarrod would not let me near the dugout...you can imagine my reaction as I saw him go back up to bat!