Friday, July 9, 2010

Alexia's Baptism

Both of our moms flew in for this amazing weekend! We had so much fun with them and it will be a memory that I will treasure forever! Her baptism day was absolutely beautiful. Alexia is such a sweet little girl with a great big heart! I think she was more excited than any of our other kids for her grandma's to get here. It's been 18 months since we have seen them. I can't believe that my tiny little NICU baby is 8 years old. I feel so blessed that we have so many friends out here that are just like our family. Their love and support is overwhelming and I am truly grateful for them everyday! They make it a little easier to be so far from home. Of course nothing could ever take the place of our real family and I hope they know how much we love them and miss them. They make so many sacrifices for our little family and those do not go un-noticed and we are so thankful and appreciative. So many people helped contribute to this day being so special for Lexi and I am so grateful to all of you. ( Friends that helped watch my kids all week, all of the baking and cleaning, the beautiful flowers, absolutely amazing pictures, bows and bracelets that were hand made with lots of love, the beautiful talks that were prepared, grandma's that came bearing gifts...and ALL of our friends and family that came to support us that day!)




















2 comments:

Brostek said...

Good to see you posting again! Beautiful family! how do i follow you?

Traci said...

looked like a special day! so glad your moms were out too!