Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Paragraph!

A couple of years ago Jarrod came home from work one night to find a very agitated wife. Not completely uncommon in our household, especially with 4 kids! The reason for my frustration that particular day was because of an email that he did not respond to. He looked at me, smiled and simply asked me if I had ever learned how to make a paragraph? He then explained to me how hard it was to read my emails because they were just 1 big long jumbled up mess and he would stop reading the long ones a few sentences in. I'm sure I got mad, but decided that I would not write the big long emails anymore w/o using paragraphs! My mind is constantly in overdrive and I have a tendency to think faster than I can type, so I of course do not stop to think about adding a space, I'm just trying to keep up with the crazy thoughts in my head!!!


Jarrod has been very supportive of this blog. He gives constant encouragement and praise and it gets me excited to keep adding to it. Well, he came home the other night and much to my surprise......I received the "paragraph" talk again! Just for the record, I really do know how to make paragraphs! What I DO NOT know how to do however.....is make the paragraphs show up on this stupid thing! I have played with all of the settings, I have added more than one space, yet when I click the little orange button to publish my post, it ends up 1 big long jumbled up mess. So, as much as it really does not bother me to read the big long jumbled up mess, it's making Jarrod crazy and he promised me that we would fix the problem! I think he's convinced it's a "user" malfunction!

Sorry , no pictures for this post. It was just something I've been thinking about all day and decided to throw on here. Jarrod will get a good laugh out of it.

No comments: