Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Straight hair like Giselle

"Enchanted" seems to be on perpetual rewind at our house this week. Lexi wants to watch it over and over, but only the singing parts! When it was time to do her hair this morning she asked to have it straight like Giselle's. So, I started to pull the elastic in like we usually do and she got upset. She said that "Giselle does not have an elastic, she just has it straight" I smiled and said Ok, straight it is! We got the flat iron out and made it straight and as I expected....she was not happy. Lexi has a lot of hair on the top of her head and it was hanging in her face. It was driving her crazy. We finally compromised on a small clip to hold some of it back and she asked for a picture to send to daddy at work! As I was taking this picture this morning, I realized how fast she's growing up. I keep waiting for the day she tells me NO MORE BOWS! I think that day may have been today and I'm in denial!

***I'm not sure if it's just her or if I need to fix the settings on my Camera, but she has such a hard time with the flash. Every picture we take of her indoors she squints/blinks. Any suggestions? (we're looking for a new camera, it's slightly overwhelming!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy being able to get into the blog everyday to see what you have added. It takes a lot of time to put these things together and you have done a great job. And the paragraphs don't worry about that it not an issue. Thank you for taking the time to do this and send it to everyone.
Love and miss you all.
P. Neeley