Friday, March 14, 2008

Poor Bella

Just to clarify "not me" is not the dog. Let's not even go there. As much as I feel sorry for the poor thing, she makes me crazy most days. I was not thrilled to have a dog. After 13 years of Jarrod and the kids begging for one I finally gave in. I really do not like anything about having an animal. She goes potty on my floor, she chews on the furniture, and her little hairs make my eyes itch! The kids really do adore her though, I have to keep telling myself that daily when I'm ready to give her to the next person that knocks on my door! As if getting shoved into a kitchen cabinet was not enough torture for 1 day, I was on the phone with Nicole B. this afternoon and was not paying attention to Ethan and Lexi. I thought it was so cute that they were sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor coloring and getting along. You would think that after 4 kids I would have learned that silence and giggling are never a good combination. I guess they were bored of tracing their own hands and feet, so they thought they would do the dog's! Ethan was holding her feet down on the paper while Lexi traced and cut her little paws out. It actually was kind of cute to watch, until the dog got loose and ran and I noticed two very guilty faces and a pile of little bella hairs all over the paper and the floor. I was laughing to hard to get mad. I know it really was not funny, but you did not see the look on the dog's face, PRICELESS! The poor thing ran for her life.

1 comment:

Bryson Family said...

Poor little dog. I blame myself... It sure was fun talking to you, though!